The land of air-quality and environmental regulatory requirements can be a confusing place with complex and difficult terrain. Unless you live there, you could easily get lost. We live there. Just as you know your industry like no one else, we know air quality regulations. But that’s not all. We’ve also worked with a lot of clients in a variety of industries. So we’re pretty familiar with the industrial landscape as well. In fact, we spend most of our time at the intersection of industry and regulation.
If you’re in charge of production or operations or project design, that’s where you need to focus your finite energy. You don’t have time for the detailed analyses, reporting, testing, monitoring, and myriad other details that make up the turbulent atmosphere of environmental requirements threatening to blow you off course. Even if your company is fortunate enough to have a dedicated environmental or EH&S manager, and if you have the privilege of being that person or a member of an elite group of those people, chances are good the many job demands easily exceed the extent of your time.
That’s where we come in. We focus on environmental compliance. We’ve worked with the regulations (and regulators) for a long time, and we’re able to keep up with the constantly changing landscape of new regulations, proposed modifications, court challenges, and policy adjustments. We speak the arcane languages of PSD, NSR, NSPS, NESHAP, BACT, AERMOD, Title V… and we translate them so you can stay current with your own world of acronyms. We translate the rules into your particular dialect, helping align your specific opportunities and constraints with the portions of the rules that apply to your unique universe. The result is improved efficiency, reduced liability, improved productivity, fewer headaches, and fewer sleepless nights.
Bison air permitting services and expertise include the following areas:
- New Source Review (NSR) rules, PSD and nonattainment
- Tribal NSR rules
- Title V Operating Permits
- Air dispersion modeling – near- and far-field
- Emissions inventories and reporting
- Compliance Assurance Monitoring (CAM) plans
- National Emissions Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP)
- New Source Performance Standards (NSPS) for new and existing sources
- Maximum Achievable Control Technology (MACT)
- Best Available Control Technology (BACT)
- Risk Management Plans (RMP)
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Environmental Assessment (EA)
- Green House Gas (GHG) Reporting
- Emissions Control Technology Evaluations